Interested in Volunteering with Healthwatch Blackburn with Darwen? You can download the volunteer application form here : http://www.healthwatchblackburnwithdarwen.co.uk/resources/volunteer-application-form
Volunteers play a crucial role in helping us to raise issues about Local Health and Social Care services.
We are very keen to get people involved and there are a number of ways you can help.
- Join our Enter and View team which inspects the quality of Health and Social Care premises provided in Blackburn with Darwen.
- Represent Healthwatch within the community and participate in our community events.
- Join one of our Task Groups to research specific areas in service provision
- Help us to engage with local groups
- Share your Health and Social Care Experiences - eg write a poem, song or blog
- Attending meetings
- Sign up to our news bulletin - write an article for our newsletter
- Follow us on Twitter @healthwatchBwD
- Help out with office jobs
All volunteers are provided with the necessary training required. If you would like to get involved and make a difference to the Health and Social Care services provided within Blackburn with Darwen or would like more details then please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer training will consist of an initial four hour induction training which will be split into two, two hour sessions. Upon successful completion of the induction, additional training is available for any volunteers wishing to complete our Enter and Views and Engagement work. Please contact us on email@example.com for dates of the next training sessions.